Is your work covered by insurance?
Yes we have £10 million public liability and £10 million employer’s liability insurance.
Is your work covered by any guarantees?
Our work is covered by the NICEIC Guarantee of Standards Scheme. As members of the Electrical Contractors Association we are able to offer customers the ECA Guarantee to rectify work that fails to comply with relevant standards and the ECA Bond to complete works that have been lawfully determined.
What are your terms and conditions of trading?
Do you offer any general operating instructions?
Do you have a policy on customer complaints?
Contact us if you have a question
What health & safety information does your company provide?
- Health & Safety Policy Statement.
- Arrangements & responsibilities for our health & safety policy.
- Arrangements for the provision of welfare facilities & fire precautions.
- Procedures for CDM, COSHH & risk assessments.
- Procedure for training & personal protective equipment.
- Arrangements for accident reporting & investigation.
- Arrangements for first aid.
- Assessment of hazards associated with our work activity.
- Policy on safe working practices.
- Policy on the safe use of stepladders and ladders.
- Contractor arrangements.
- Company asbestos awareness training.
- Generic risk assessment.